Sunday, September 29, 2013

Investment is based on the research not by rating by someone or website's opinion

When buy or sell should base on the research and confident. The rate of stock of many websites are often not reflection correctly in time. For example they may rate as Bullish you buy the stock and it goes down when you look back the rate that they gave it has been updated to Neutral because the info. was so late and you already knew about it. Don't buy stock by rating from the website. I get the wrong info even with my broker website, I bought the stock GCAP at the time I bought it was rate 9.0 very bullish and a month later it drops over 20% and I opened to look the rate it was dropped to Neutral so basically what they knew is almost exactly what you have know. The information they provided was too late. At that time I should buy MSFT based on my opinion but it was swayed because my broker's website. I want to write here to remind me next time don't make the same mistake.
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/09/28/whos-making-money-in-the-east-china-sea.aspx
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/10/01/buffetts-215-billion-payday.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment